1. Our Commitment to Privacy:
2. What Information is Collected from Visitors to Our Website?
(a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our website, including your email address, name, location, interests, website, occupation, and other personal information. We also collect the data you provide when you register on our Site. Visitors can choose not to provide certain information. By doing so the visitor may not be able to take advantage of our features and services.
(b)Automatic Information from Visitors of our site: If you visit our website, you disclose certain information including the time of your visit and your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
(c) Cookies: We use “cookies” on our site. A cookie is a piece of data that is transferred to your computer from a web server. It helps us to identify repeat visitors to our site and improve your access to our site. If you reject cookies on our Site, you will not be able to use all services or access all areas. Cookies can also enable us to enhance the experience on our site by tracking and targeting the interests of our users.
3. How and When the Information We Collect is Used.
The information is used to provide you with a personalized experience on the Site and for administering our business activities. Besides, we may also use the information to research the interests, activities, and demographics of our visitors or users. Occasionally we may use the information you provide to notify you about our new services and changes to the Site. Furthermore, we use the information collected through cookies and IP addresses and to do the following: improve the Site, expedite searches, diagnose service problems and maintain security, to allow you to access or change your personal information, display relevant content, estimate audience, and usage information.
4. How We Protect Your Information.
The protection and privacy of your information are important to us. Except as set forth herein, our site does not make any of your personal information available to third parties without your permission.
5. Who Has Access to the Information We Collect?
Information about our visitors is important to us. We do not disclose any individually identifiable information about our user to any third party without first receiving that user’s permission except under the conditions listed below:
- To perform internal quality assurance initiatives
- To report an incident of child abuse and the abuse of dependent or elder adult
- To proceed with obtaining payment for services rendered
- To report to protective agencies the imminent danger to someone else or yourself
- To report to governmental agencies as required such as public health and FDA requirements, coroners, law enforcement, licensing board inquiries, and judicial or administrative hearings.
We do not sell, give, or rent individually identifiable information to our advertisers except as set forth herein, though we may provide aggregate de-identified information.
6. Images used in https://avatarresidentialdetox.com/ are all Licensed images.
7. How You Can Access Your Information
You can request access to your information by sending us an e-mail.