Private & Confidential
1. Our Commitment to Privacy:
2. What Information is Collected From Visitors to Our Website?
(a) Information You Provide to Us: Any information you enter on our website, including your email address, name, location, interests, website, occupation, and other personal information, is collected. We also collect the data you provide when you register on our Site. Visitors can choose not to provide certain information. By doing so, the visitor may not be able to take advantage of our features and services.
(b) Automatic Information From Visitors of Our Site: If you visit our website, you disclose certain information, including the time of your visit and your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
(c) Cookies: We use “cookies” on our Site. A “cookie” is known as the piece of data transferred to your computer from a web server. It helps us to identify repeat visitors to our Site and improve your access to our Site. If your browser rejects cookies on our Site, you will not be able to use all services or access all areas. Cookies can also enable us to enhance our Site experience by tracking and targeting our users’ interests.
3. How and When the Information We Collect is Used
The information is used to provide you with a personalized experience on the Site and administer our business activities. Besides, we may also use the information to research our visitor’s or users’ interests, activities, and demographics. Occasionally we may use the information you provide to notify you about our new services and changes to the Site. Furthermore, we use the information collected through cookies and IP addresses and to do the following: improve the Site, expedite searches, diagnose service problems and maintain security, allow you to access or change your personal information, display relevant content, estimate audience and usage information.
4. Use of Your Personal Data
The company may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service: Including monitoring the usage of our service.
- To manage your account: To manage your registration as a user of the service. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the available service to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: The compliance, development, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services you purchased or any other agreement with us through the service.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you: With news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- To deliver targeted advertising to you: We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third-party vendors who do so) tailored to your interests and location and measure its effectiveness.
- For business transfers: We may use your obtained information to evaluate or conduct a merger, restructuring, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution, or another transfer or sale of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal data held by us about our service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use your obtained information for other purposes, such as identifying usage trends, data analysis, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improve our service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
5. How We Protect Your Information
The protection and privacy of your information are important to us. Except as set forth herein, our site does not make any of your personal information available to third parties without your permission.
6. Who Has Access to the Information We Collect?
Information about our visitors is important to us. We do not disclose any individually identifiable information about our user to any third-party entity without first receiving that user’s explicit permission except under the conditions listed below:
- To perform internal quality assurance initiatives.
- To report an incident of abuse: child, dependent, older adult
- To obtain payment for services rendered.
- To disclose to protective agencies the imminent danger to someone else or yourself.
- To disclose to governmental agencies as required, such as public health and FDA requirements, coroners, law enforcement, licensing board inquiries, and judicial or administrative hearings.
We do not sell, give, or lend individually identifiable information to our advertisers except as set forth herein, though we may provide aggregate de-identified information.
8. How You Can Access Your Information:
You can request access to your information in writing by sending us an email.
- Get a copy of your paper or electronic medical record
- Correct your paper document or electronic medical record
- Request confidential communication
- Ask us to limit the information we share
- Get a list of those individuals with whom we’ve shared your information
- Get a copy of this privacy notice
- Choose someone to act for you
- File a complaint if you believe your privacy rights have been violated
11. Contact Us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
2 Morris Road, Ringwood, NJ, 07456, United States